Thursday 3 September 2009

Sad News and poorly arms

Well lets start with the sad news, when i was with my ex, he worked with a bloke called stuart, and i worked for stuarts wife carole, now these two are bestest of friends and have been for a very lot of years with my exs mum and her partner, we all went to the pub together on a sunday, got quite drunk etc, and i actually had my first ever slow dance with stuart on new years eve as my ex wouldnt dance haha, so anyways, jakes grandad fetched jake home on wednesday, and i asked me if i knew if stuart had died the night before..obviously i didnt now. gutted. he had died at 3am after a 2 month battle with cancer, obv as i am only in touch with jakes grand parents when needed, i hadnt a clue he was even so ill.
he was allways so healthy, lovely bloke, was quite close. So RIP wardy!! I wont be there wednesday as ya know im on really bad terms with family and dont want to be rows, hope you have a good send off, yall be missed soo much xx

As for the poorly arm, i had an implant to stop me spouting more kids and it bloody hurt, im such a girl!! taking off bandage now and might jus cry..

Thats all for now
rian xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment