Tuesday 8 September 2009

Shopping Addiction


I really shouldn't allow myself to onlineshop when drunk LOL...went out today to soccer city to run Jake round like a loon to tire him out! and we ended up at white rose after, I have an addiction to NEXT absolutly everything the kids wear is from there, I love it.. YOu should see me at the half price sales, im like a mad woman i just throw everything in, So i took myself there and got jakey boy some jeans nd a jumper, then we arrive home to a huge parcel fromt he catologue..jesus...i got bit giddy on friday haha, the kids are now kitted out till next year..oppppssss...ah well, gotta hve my babies looking good!!!

Not really been up to much else, my big night out in leeds is cancelled booo, so me and my yummy man are going out, and i will be insured on the car so im driving us, haha matts shitting himself, he aint experienced my driving yet..yeah bye bye new car!!! only just bought it and im gonna write it off....So it will be aakash for tea, ice age 3 if i get my wya at the flicks then a few beers at the pub me thinks, not got either baby at home al night, first time in months, god we both need a break, and a sleep!!!

So no doubt will update drunken antics!!!tahts all folks xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment