Wednesday 16 September 2009

Get well nana and update

My poor Nana, shes grand old age of 84, lives on her own, sooo damn independent, has fallen down her steps leaving the flat and broke her hip :(, and she cant take some strong painkillers as they make her puke, and others make her ulcers flare up, bless her, so my mum is staying with her for a while, and neither have had any sleep, wish i could help in some way.. GET WELL SOON xxxxxxx

Not really been up to much lately, nothing exciting, may have over active thyroid problem, been investigated MM, needles, lovely! got me a new pram, a lush one!!! stuck the pliko on eBay, see boring, nothing exciting!!!
we have been told we are super close to getting our new house in the area we want, not saying where as i don't want my ex ever finding out! we got offered on on fanny moor crescent, ha ha, Matt wouldn't be able to live there he such a child....and it was in Huddersfield and we don't want that...

i got insured on Matt's car today, and also found myself a new instructor, i liked driving the vectra, so different to the fiesta i was used to, hardly notice you got an accelerator!! ain't drove for 2 weeks so need to get back into it, wanna be passed in the early new year!

big shout out to my mates who have been ill too!! good old sooz, ya big shlaaag!!!! poor sod got oink oink, get better soon babe,

our night out int happening in Leeds now, me and Matt were gonna go Blackpool for the weekend, but with my mum at my nans, no one to have Jake, not overly fussed, as long as my nan is getting looked after, a takeaway will do me fine..
thats all for now xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment