Sunday 23 August 2009

WIped out!

God im just so tired!! no idea why tho, laid in bed with my last beer for 4 weeks!!!no drinking till my night out with my ladies, cant wait, my mummy friends are travelling to leeds, from scotland, geordie land, lincoln, manc all over!!! fantastic bunch of gals they are! staying at etap for the night and gonna gte good and drunk, the reason why im not drinking is coz i have myself a brand new gorgeous dress, a size 10, and im pissed off as it did fit me! now its tight, but the thing is i have to slim a bit, as it is a zip al the way up, and its bd enough my DD's are stretching it anyway, i dont want my lard ass busting the zip and me walking round leeds in nothing but bra and what looks like a coat!!!! a short one!!! so on with the walking, wii-fit and no beer and no takeaways!!!

i ned to get fit anyways, im not exactly healthy, i need a load of energy to keep up with the kids, off for an implant on tuesday, and when it runs out i wilbe getting anotherone fitted straight after, no more kids for at least 6 years, i woud absolutly adore a il girl, but just not yet, i said if luke was a girl i would have no more!....

wel, i think one more wee is in order then im off to the land of nod, poor baby pudding has 3 jabs 2morrow,not looking forward to it, matt had to take him for his last ones as i knew id just cry!!! poor lil man, im braving it this time as my baby oves his mummy! he was crying lst night and wouldnt go sleep but as soon as i picked him up off matthew and cuddled him hewent o sleep on me, lavvly feeling that was, made me blub..again LOL

Rian xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment