Monday 24 August 2009

My Brave Boy

Just got back from Lukes jabs, 3, poor lil man.. its awful but has to be done. he cried a bit but he is fast asleep on me now.Jake is been his pain in the ass self today, even tho last night he actually slept all night!!!

Health kick started today. my goal is to be 10 stone again, and at 5 foot 7, i reckon i will be just right. currently 11 stone, which i carry well, but I'm all wobbly!!!

so no beer, no fast food, how will i cope?? I hope I cn stick to it, I suffer bad with self confidence and always think I look a mess, i think if i can shift this then I will be happy!

Gonna start looking for work I think, matthew is self-employed from home now, and its a pain been under each others feet 24/7 but, I cant complain as i get lie ins and he doesnt work 9-5 so i get help with the kids etc but I need to do something, even just part time, Maybe more hours when jake starts nursery in january, Have registered him at a few but i dont like any round here, im not racist in anyway but, some are 95% asian, and even have translaters! I dont want my sons learning slowed because some kids who live in england, at an engish nursery have not even been taught the english language, its ignorance on the parents part.

Matthew's lil boy goes to a really good school, and hopefully we will be moved by the time it comes to jake going to nursery and i can get him a nursery place there, his kid is really smart and polite etc so they are obviously doing a good job at the school and the nursery will no doubt be the same.

Floggin a load of stuff on ebay lately, makes a few quid, baby clothes fly out! so that will keep me busy, me and the kids take a walk out to the post office nearly every day, fun eh!!!???

anyway, now luke is flat out, its time for me to go back to mummy duties nd gonna run round with jakey boy for a bit xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment