Friday 21 August 2009

New Intro

Well, Here goes, This is my rant, stress and general shit chit chat page! My public diary really! I'm getting a little bored buzzing stuff about in my little mind, so I thought, hey, lets write it down and let other people into the crazy mind I have!

A bit about me, I'm a yummy Mummy! got 2 young children, and they keep me busy most of the time! Live with Mr pudding who can be found HERE who as you can see, is a poker fan! I supoose he doesnt do to bad!

I don't really know where to start, there is so much in my lil head I suppose i will start from this week!

So, we go and buy a netbook thing, and a wireless router, mainly so matt can work (self-employed) and i don't boot him off to check my facebook or other random sites! Turn out the router thing needs setting up with a CD thing, and as our luck is bad, ours doenst work, so off he toddles to buy one, tries to fit it to the main PC, and what happens, Nothing, its broken, mouse wont work, computer capput!!! but been the little geek he is, he manages to get it sorted and gets me online! marvelous!

I dont know what I would do without the net now, I lived without it for so long but now its just a daily thing, log on check bits and bobs, then get on with the day.

So, been trying to loose some weight too, I put on a hefty 4 stone with baby pudding, and it shot me up to 14 stone! OMG, i looked hideous by the time he came out, wobbly bits, saggy boobs! but, been a good girl, I have managed to shed 3 stone of it, I can carry the extra quite well as im tall, but im still not as slim as i want, the beer and chinese dont help but its something im prepared to give up soon, want to be fit again!!!
Got a wii trainer for my birthday as well as driving lessons from my man, so I've been keeping up with them and hopefully both will change things a bit!

Rambling on, but its friday, kids are still awake grrrrrrrr, but i opened my first beer! gonna set this thing up and then get them allready and asleep, and then i can settle with my nice huuuge pile of ironing for the night!!! lavvlyyy

Rian xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment