Tuesday 10 November 2009

And we're in baby!!!!

Well 2 weeks in and we are sort of settled!!! Was a total nightmare!

Moving day: We nearly didn't get a van as we didn't have the right I.D for Matt, and then my card got declined!!!!! finally got one, so we start loading the van, kiddies happily at my mums, first we drop the washer down the step, ace. then the sofa get stuck!!! marvelous! all sorted tho, minor blips!!!! took just a few hours to get everything in the house! get it sorted. also get the cooker delivered the same day!

We had an electrician round to fit the cooker on the weds, turns out, the nesbits that are KNH have had a new shower fitted, but cut the wire that goes to the cooker shut of switch! great micro meals and KFC for a week, shame! Also ordered kids bedroom shit to be delivered on the Tuesday, turns out, card through the door, "we have left it in your garden" funny that, I don't see it!!! obv been robbed, had it re-ordered, tells me it been delivered for a 2ND time, and signed for!!!mm mm no, I would remember signing for it, 3rd round, diff order, apparently signed for again! no sir not me!!!! ace, turns out, delivery driver was off so had cover and went to wrong House...lavvly. so I have to send of my drivers licence to prove it wasn't me that signed for it!

apart from that, it is a fantastic area, gorgeous house, 2 big gardens, and I have got in touch with a few other mummies round here which I plan to meet up with on Sunday.
also Reg's at the surestart centre so I can take kiddies up 2-3 times a week

all in all, very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment