Tuesday 6 October 2009

Well done Liam, and well done me

My friends babies op went as planned today, I have been at twiddling my thumbs waiting for text, it all went good, little man is all drugged up and bandaged up, he was born with no soft spots and poor little baby had to have surgery on his head, 5 hour op, love ya all xxxxx

Also, check me out, gonna be a racing driver muahahha, driving lesson today, and i cracked the 3 point turn in just 3 attempts, he said if i did it that way in my test i would pass!! whey!!!!!

been told our new house will be ready in 3 weeks, having work done on it, i cant wait!!!! so exited!!!!! Jake is all giddy too! he is going to be sleeping at Matt's mums for the first time next week, bless him, he adores them, and even tho they are not 'real' grandparents, they are really, he is all giddy! they have Luke overnight whenever his mum isn't working Saturday nights, they love it. I believe a strong bond with the paternal grandparents are a need really, both of my kids are close to there grandparents, mine and Matt's side, and its ace! :))))))

Matt seems to have recovered from his pig flu.....MM man cold i thinks....so hopefully will be off to see his Lil man this weekend, glad things are finally sorted in that way, not my place to say, but he is SO much happier since he can see him. hopefully i will get to see him soon and introduce him to his baby brother! he will just adore him!!!!

anyways enough rambling from me!!! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment